Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Holliston Listing AlertsHolliston, MA - $323,900
20 Prospect St - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/11 hour agoHolliston, MA - $2,400
2174 Washington St - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/12 hours agoHolliston, MA - $495,000
Lot A Highland Street - Land - Acres:5.863 hours agoHolliston, MA - $449,000
420 Concord St - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique, Farmhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:315 hours agoHolliston, MA - $289,900
37 Shaw Farm Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- Holliston Couple Honored May 4 April 22, 2014Jewish Family Services of Metrowest will host its annual Seize the Dream Gala on May 4, at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel and Conference Center to honor Leslie and Jonathan Gerber of Holliston, Robin Welch of Framingham, and Ellie and Barry Shrage of Chestnut Hill for their generosity, unwavering dedication, and community service to those in need. […]
- Comedy at Casey's Crossing Saturday, Great Show in Holliston April 21, 2014Comedy at Casey's Crossing in Holliston on April 26. Great LAUGHS FEATURING PAUL NARDIZZI WHO HAS APPEARED NUMEROUS TIMES ON CONAN OBRIEN, AND COMEDY CENTRAL, ALONG WITH GREAT BOSTON COMEDIAN TIM MCINTIRE , THIS SHOW WILL OFFER FREE PARKING, ONLY 15 DOLLARS FOR TICKETS, AND THE DRINKS ARE REASONABLY PRICED, FOR TICKET PACKAGES CALL 429-4888 […]
- Paul Revere's ride kicks off Patriots' Day festivities April 21, 2014The reenactment of a portion of Revere's ride, which concluded just after midnight in Lexington, marked the first historical event on a Monday replete with them: Patriots' Day 2014. […]
- Holliston Fire Log: April 11-17 April 19, 2014Friday, April 11 11:35 am: Medical - The ambulance responded to a medical emergency on Washington Street. […]
- HART names first medical officer, transplants a rat esophogus April 16, 2014A day after announcing that the first-ever regenerated esophagus into a rat, a Holliston biotech so far focused on making tracheas for transplantation has named a surgeon from Houston Methodist Hospital as its first chief medical officer. […]
- Holliston Couple Honored May 4 April 22, 2014