Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Holliston Listing AlertsHolliston, MA - $799,900
120 Johnson Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/112 hours agoHolliston, MA - $375,000
6 Roy Ave - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Holliston, MA - $205,000
0 Lot 189 Indian Ridge, South - Land - Acres:1.85Holliston, MA - $469,900
44 Birchwood Road - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Holliston, MA - $549,900
91 Rolling Meadow Drive - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Holliston Fire Log: April 11-17 April 19, 2014Friday, April 11 11:35 am: Medical - The ambulance responded to a medical emergency on Washington Street. […]
- HART names first medical officer, transplants a rat esophogus April 16, 2014A day after announcing that the first-ever regenerated esophagus into a rat, a Holliston biotech so far focused on making tracheas for transplantation has named a surgeon from Houston Methodist Hospital as its first chief medical officer. […]
- Illinois garden center's business increases after DEA agents raid home of customer April 15, 2014After DEA agents raided the home of a customer who had purchased organic fertilizer for an edible hibiscus plant, the owner of an Illinois garden center thought his business would wither up and die. […]
- Holliston and Hopkinton to Get Help Fixing Potholes April 15, 2014Both Holliston and Hopkinton are getting additional funding from the state to help pay for repairing potholes. […]
- Another W for the Lady Hillers April 13, 2014The Hopkinton high School Girls Varsity Team hosted the Hornets of Mansfield on Friday afternoon, beating the 4-1. […]
- Holliston Fire Log: April 11-17 April 19, 2014