Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Holliston Listing AlertsHolliston, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Holliston, MA - $315,000 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Holliston, MA - $449,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Holliston, MA - $3,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1967 - Acres:1.53
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014Thursday night was a night of firsts for the Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter Public School. […]
- McAuliffe Charter School Applications Due Today at 5 p.m. February 28, 2014Today, Feb. 28 at 5 p.m. is the deadline to submit an application for students who wish to be members of the sixth grade class for the 2014-15 school year at the Christa McAuliffe Regional Public Charter School located in Framingham. […]
- Hopkinton-Holliston Home of the Week: 16 Fawn Ridge Road February 23, 2014This is 16 Fawn Ridge Road, a five bedroom, five bathroom house. The home was constructed in 2001 and offers 5,900 square feet of living space on more than an acre of land. […]
- Snow on Tuesday Could Snarl Evening Commute February 17, 2014By Les Masterson/Patch Mother Nature isn't done with us yet. The National Weather Service is predicting 4-6 inches of snow for Holliston and Hopkinton on Tuesday. […]
- Hopkinton, Holliston Storm Emergency Info February 14, 2014Schools in both Holliston and Hopkinton had early dismissal today due to a snowstorm which is expected to drop about eight inches of the white stuff all over the region. […]
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014